Alex Descas (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alex Descas?
Alex Descas, born 1958, is a French-African actor known for his roles in Jim Jarmusch films and for his role as Schneider in the French TV series Un Flic.
- also known as Alex Emier Descas
- born on (57 years ago) in France
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor
- played Alex (segment "No Problem") in "Coffee and Cigarettes"
- played Joseph Mobutu in "Lumumba"
- "Clubbed to Death"
- played Desormeaux in "Irma Vep"
- "I Can't Sleep"
- played Jérémie in "Late August, Early September"
- played Jocelyn in "No Fear, No Die"
- played Léo in "Trouble Every Day"
- played Lionel in "35 Shots of Rum"
- played Andrew in "Boarding Gate"
- played Le prêtre in "The Intruder"
- played Nadir in "Harem Suare"
- played Maître Walser in "Rapt"
- played Le chef des 'Blackies' in "Asphalt Warriors"
- "Nénette et Boni"
- played Nkruma in "Tag!"
- "The House"
- played Dr. Béthanie in "Bastards"
- played Husband in "Murder in Pacot"
- nomination: - nominated to César Award for Most Promising Actor - "No Fear, No Die"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Descas (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Descas for some fun with words!