On this page:
Who is Alex Ebert?
Alex Ebert: Alexander Michael Tahquitz "Alex" Ebert is an American singer-songwriter and composer. He is best known for being the lead singer and songwriter for the American bands Ima Robot and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. On January 12, 2014, Ebert won a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score for his musical contributions to the film All Is Lost.
- also known as Alexander, Alexander Michael Tahquitz Ebert
- born on (37 years ago) in Los Angeles, child of Michael Ebert and Lisa Blake Richards
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer-songwriter, actor, composer, singer, film score composer, film producer, screenwriter, film director
- member of musical group Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (Vocals) since
- genres: Alternative country, Indie folk, Alternative rock, Neo-psychedelia, Indie rock, New Wave
- albums: "Alexander", "All Is Lost"
- filmography: played Edward Sharpe in "Kisses Over Babylon"
- film written: Kisses Over Babylon
- nominated to Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score - "All Is Lost"
- Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score - "All Is Lost"
- official website: alexanderebert.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Ebert
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEX EBERT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alex Ebert!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Ebert to see it in context!