On this page:
Who is Alex English?
Alex English: Alexander English is a retired American basketball player who played at the forward position. He was most recently an assistant coach with the Sacramento Kings of the National Basketball Association. Born in Columbia, South Carolina, he played at the University of South Carolina and most notably with the National Basketball Association's Denver Nuggets.
- also known as Alexander English
- born on (62 years ago) in Columbia
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of South Carolina
- profession: Coach, basketball player
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture - "Amazing Grace and Chuck"
- National Basketball Association Awards - J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alex English
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Random House, Stephen Elliott
other playerlcoach: 8 Pat Riley 9 Bob McAdoo, Larry Bird 10 Danny Ainge 11 Alex English, Bernard King, Bill Lambeer Dick Barnett.
by John Grasso
Billy Cunningham Denise Curry Draien Dalipagic, Adrian Dantley Bob Davies Forrest DeBernardi Dave DeBusschere Henry “Dutch” Dehnert Anne Donovan Clyde Drexler Joe Dumars PaulEndacofl Alex English Julius Erving Patrick Ewing ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex English
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex English for some fun with words!