On this page:
- Alex Fong is a Hong Kong actor, singer and swimmer. He was nicknamed "Little Flying Fish" for his swimming achievements. As of 2005, Fong holds several Hong Kong swimming records. He first represented Hong Kong at the age of 11. Fong has also represented Hong Kong at the Sydney Olympics in 2000, but failed to reach the finals. He holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Hong Kong. Fong caught the attention of record executives with his popularity amongst teenage girls and became a singer in 2001.
- also known as 方力申; ¤è¤O¥Ó; Fong, Alex; Lik-Sun Fong; Lishen Fang; Little Flying Fish; Siu Fong; Prince of Swimming; Foo Lik; Alex Fu; Fong Chung-San; Fang Zhong-Xin; Alex Fong Lik-Sun
- born on (35 years ago) in Hong Kong
- nationality: Hong Kong, China
- profession: Swimmer, singer, actor
- member of musical group 方力申 & 鄧麗欣
- read more about Alex Fong (singer)
- Alex Fong is an actor in the Hong Kong TV and film industry. He married actress Ho Yan Mok after 12 years together. They now have a baby daughter.
There are other people with in their name, like Alex Fong Chung Sun.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Fong
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEX FONG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alex Fong!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alex Fong to find many related words and phrases!