On this page:
- Alex Gottlieb was a film producer, television producer, writer and screenwriter.
- born on (109 years ago) in Zhytomyr
- nationality: Ukraine
- profession: Film producer, screenwriter, writer, television producer
- Marriage with Polly Rose since
- died on (27 years ago) in Los Angeles
- written work: "Susan Slept Here"
- films written:
- films produced:
- nomination: - nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Best Written Comedy - "Susan Slept Here"
- Alex Gottlieb is an American football tight end.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Gottlieb
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
P: Alex Gottlieb D: Jean Yarbrough SCR: Nat Curtis PHOTOG: George Robinson MUSIC: Raoul Kraushaar Juvenile comedy -fantasy: Rube encounters giant Jack and the Beanstalk: Lou Costello, Bud Abbot and Hank ...
by Vincent Terrace
Alex Gottlieb is the producer.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Gottlieb
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Gottlieb for some fun with words!