On this page:
Who is Alex Heffes?
Alex Heffes is a British film composer. His film scores include the BAFTA-winning Touching the Void, and Oscar-winning movies One Day in September, "The Last King of Scotland", and "Inside Job.
- also known as Heffes, Alex
- born on (44 years ago) in Beaconsfield
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: University of Oxford
- profession: Film score composer, songwriter
- genre: Film score
- albums: "Dear Frankie", "Touching the Void", "The First Grader", "Emperor (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)", "State of Play", "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to European Film Award for Best Composer - "The Last King of Scotland"
- nominated to British Academy Television Award for Best Original Television Music - "Tsunami: The Aftermath"
- nominated to NAACP Image Award for Outstanding World Music Album - "The First Grader"
- nominated to Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score - "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom"
- official website: alexheffes.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alex Heffes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Music: Alex Heffes ...
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
cinematograPher: Anthony Dod Mantle eDitor: Justine Wright music: Alex Heffes cast: Idi Amin: Forest Whitaker. Dr. Nicholas Garrigan: James McAvoy . Kay Amin: Kerry Washington. Sarah Merrit: Gillian Anderson. Stone: Simon McBurney.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Heffes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Heffes for some fun with words!