Alex Man (actor)
On this page:
- Alex Man Chi-leung is a Golden Horse Award-winning Hong Kong actor. Born in Hong Kong to Hakka parents, Alex Man became a television actor for ATV in the 1970s. He joined TVB in the 1980s where he starred in several popular television dramas. Man sang the Hakka song, "客家山歌最出名", during a Hong Kong TVB television show specially made for him.
- also known as Alex Man Chi-leung, Man Chi-Leung, Man Chi Leung, Chi-Leung Man, Jin Leung Man
- born on (57 years ago) in Guangdong Province
- nationality: China, Hong Kong
- profession: Actor
- parent of Tai-Chin Man
- "Hong Kong 1941"
- played Yuen in "Rouge"
- "Long Arm of the Law 2"
- "Rich and Famous"
- played Tang Kat-Yung in "Tragic Hero"
- "The Conmen in Vegas"
- played Tony in "As Tears Go By"
- "Kung Fu Theater: Mr. X"
- "Sword Masters: Journey of the Doomed"
- "New Tales of the Flying Fox"
- "The Hidden Power of the Dragon Sabre"
- "Young and Dangerous 5"
- played Inn's boss in "The Bounty"
- played Kong Yuen Sang in "Nam yi nui"
- played Tsui Po-Hau in "Tong chiu ho fong nui"
- "Hing dai"
- played Yuen Si-cheuk in "The Secret"
- played Ng Cho-fan in "Bruce Lee, My Brother"
- played Fan Chi Hung in "Gangland Odyssey"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actor - "Nam yi nui"
- nominated to Hong Kong Film Award for Best Supporting Actor - "As Tears Go By"
- nominated to Hong Kong Film Award for Best Supporting Actor - "The Bounty"
- Alex Man a.k.a. Alex Mann was an actor.
- read more about Alex Mann
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Man (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEX MAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alex Man!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Man for some fun with words!