Alex Norton (actor)
On this page:
- Alex Norton: Alexander Hugh "Alex" Norton is a Scottish television and film actor. He is perhaps best known for his roles as DCI Matt Burke in the STV detective drama series Taggart and Eddie in the Renford Rejects. He has also had roles in internationally successful films including Braveheart, Local Hero and Les Misérables.
- also known as Alexander Hugh Norton, Alexander Hugh "Alex" Norton
- born on (64 years ago) in Glasgow
- ethnicity: Scottish people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, screenwriter
- Marriage with Sally Kinghorn since
- parent of
- "Comfort and Joy"
- played Harding in "Squanto: A Warrior's Tale"
- played Dennis Cooley in "Patriot Games"
- played Napoléon Bonaparte in "The Count of Monte Cristo"
- "Every Picture Tells a Story"
- played Stalin in "Countdown to War"
- played Det Insp Hepburn in "Beautiful Creatures"
- played Captain Bellamy in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"
- played Alfio in "Blame It on the Bellboy"
- played Baron McToff (Voice) in "Sir Billi"
- played Baron McToff (Voice) in "Sir Billi the Vet"
- played Malkie in "A Sense of Freedom"
- played Harry in "Robin Hood"
- played Bride's Father in "Braveheart"
- TV series:
- Alex Norton a.k.a. Alexander Norton is an actor.
- read more about Alexander Norton
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Norton (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Norton for some fun with words!