On this page:
- Alex Olsen is a basketball player at the Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
- Alex Olsen is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alex Olsen (actor)
- Alex Olsen is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Playoff Coverage - "NFL on Fox" (NFC Divisional Playoff Game: 49ers vs. Saints), with John Entz, Randy Freer, Ed Goren, David Hill, Scott Ackerson, Jacob Ullman, Bill Brown, Bill Richards, Richie Zyontz, Janice Casazza, Rich Russo, Richard Flanagan, Steve Horn, Flavia Bowen, Scott Lembke, Rich Gross, Jacob Jolivette, Tom Shaffery, Eric Shanks, Jack Simmons, Bently Elliott
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Sports Series - "NFL on Fox", with John Entz, Randy Freer, Ed Goren, David Hill, Eric Shanks, Scott Ackerson, Jacob Ullman, Bill Brown, Mike Burks, Barry Landis, Pete Macheska, Charles McDonald, Fran Morison, P.T. Navarro, Bill Richards, Bob Stenner, Richie Zyontz, Janice Casazza, Rich Dewey, Michael Frank, Jeremy Green, Artie Kempner, J. Bryan Lilley, Rich Russo, Greg Scoppettone, Wayne Wilson, Andrew Butler, Bently Elliott, Richard Flanagan, Steve Horn, Paul Marmaro, Mark Mason, LeBraun Robinson, Eric Sherwood, Mike Strack, Alex Strand, Jordan Wolff, Gilbert Zepeda, Jim Bernard, Scott Lembke, Jack Simmons, Bryan Biederman, Eric Billigmeier, Ray Bonassi, Flavia Bowen, Bill Cullin, Chirag Devaskar, Daren Foster, Warren Friedman & Alexis Gilbard
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Olsen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M. Keith Booker
The original story cast Swamp Thing as Doctor Alex Olsen, and the characters all wore ruffled shirts and longish hair suggesting a faintly Romantic era with a Mary Shelley-Frankenstein atmosphere. The plot involved a Damien Ridge, Ol- sen's ...
by William Hughes, David Punter, Andrew Smith
made of plant matter who could regenerate at will, and whose long line of elemental predecessors included Swamp Thing's previous incarnations, such as scientist Alex Olsen and pilot Albert Höllerer (Saga of the Swamp Thing 47, 1986) .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Olsen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alex Olsen
ALEX OLSEN - FARMER'S MARKET
Photo credit: jaredeberhardt
Anagrams of ALEX OLSEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alex Olsen!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Olsen for some fun with words!