On this page:
- Alex Padilla: Alejandro "Alex" Padilla was a California State Senator. He was elected as the state senator for California's 20th State Senate district in November 2006. Prior to serving in the Senate he served 7½ years on the Los Angeles City Council representing the 7th District. First elected in 1999, he was elected council president in July 2001 and remained president through December 31, 2005.
- Alex Padilla is a former American racing driver. He began his professional career in the Barber Saab Pro Series in 1992 and finished fourth in the championship. He also drove in the 24 Hours of Daytona for Alex Job Racing and finished 18th overall and 5th in class in a Porsche 911. In 1993 he captured 3 wins on his way to third place in the Barber Saab Pro Series. 1994 brought him to the Indy Lights series full-time. Padilla won the pole in Vancouver and finished 7th in points. In 1995 Padilla could not secure a full-time ride after the first four races and competed in only 3 of the last 8 races but still managed to finish 11th in the championship. He returned to the series full-time in 1996 and 6th in points with a pair of runner-up finishes in the Detroit and Portland races. In 1998 he competed in the Latin American Indy Lights Panamericana series and finished 5th in points.
- born on (44 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- Alex Padilla is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alex Padilla (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Padilla
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alex Padilla
The Honorable Alex Padilla
California State Senator
Photo credit: NALEO Educational Fund
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Padilla to see it in context!