On this page:
- Alex Rae: Alexander Scott "Alex" Rae is a Scottish former professional footballer. He began his youth career at Rangers and started his senior career at Falkirk. During his footballer career, Alex Rae played for Millwall, Sunderland, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Rangers, Dundee, Milton Keynes Dons. Back from rehab clinic for alcoholism in 1998, he was with Sunderland and played regularly in the top flight until September 2001. He then joined Wolverhampton Wanderers, and quickly became the key player in the team, winning the fans' player of the season award. In 2002, he helped the team back into the Premier League, and had his best seasonal tally with 8 goals. He then went back to Scotland, joined Rangers where he started his youth career in May 2004, and won the league title in his first season. He was first assigned as player-manager of Dundee on 24 May 2006. He led the club to third place in the First Division in his first season and took them a place higher in his second. He stopped his career as a footballer during the 2008–09 season and went to Sweden as part of his work towards a UEFA Pro Licence. After retiring, he became player-manager of Dundee.
- Alex Rae: Alexander "Alex" Rae born 2 February 1986 in Coventry, England is a rugby union player for Jersey R.F.C. where he is captain. He plays at lock. He previously played for the Northampton Saints, Saracens, London Wasps and Bedford Blues.
- born on (29 years ago) in Coventry
- Alex Rae is a Scottish former football player and manager. Rae played for East Fife, Bury, Partick Thistle, Cowdenbeath and Forfar Athletic. He then managed Forfar between 1980 and 1983.
- born on (69 years ago) in Glasgow
- Alex Rae a.k.a. Alejandro Rae is an actor.
- read more about Alejandro Rae (actor)
- Alex Rae: Alexander “Alex” Rae is a former U.S. soccer player who spent ten seasons in the American Soccer League. He began playing professionally in 1934 with the Newark Germans. In 1935, he scored sixteen goals in nineteen games with the Germans. The next season he led the ASL in scoring with twenty-eight goals. In 1937, he moved to the Kearny Scots where he won the ASL title every season between 1937 and 1941. He continued to play with the Scots until at least 1946.
- nationality: United States of America
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Rae
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Richard William Cox, Dave Russell, Wray Vamplew
Alex Rae, Sunderland's Scottish midfielder, was a recovered alcobolic who had also had treatment for depression at the Priory. What Adams envisaged was a refuge where these and others would be housed, not in the expensive private ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Mike Mitchel; Alex Rae. 38.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Rae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alex Rae
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALEX RAE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alex Rae!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Rae to see it in context!