On this page:
- Alex Rose was a labor leader in the American Hatters' Union, a co-founder of the American Labor Party, and vice-chairman of the Liberal Party of New York.
- born on (116 years ago) in United States of America
- died on (38 years ago)
- Alex Rose a.k.a. Alexandra Rose is a film producer.
- read more about Alexandra Rose
- Alex Rose is a film production designer.
- profession: Production designer
- Alex Rose is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter
- film written: On a Clear Day
- Alex Rose is a member of the musical group, Minus the Bear.
- member of musical group Minus the Bear (Keyboard) since
There are other people with in their name, like Alex Rose Wiesel.
Alex Rose is a fictional character from the 2003 film Duplex.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Rose
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Arnesen
The International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union president, David Dubinsky, and the United Hatters, Cap, and Millinery Workers' International Union vice president, Alex Rose, led many labor leaders and rank-and-file members out of the ...
Second Edition by Kenneth T. Jackson, Lisa Keller, Nancy Flood
Former members of the American Labor Party who had become disaffected by its left-wing stance made up most of the initial membership; the principal organizers were Alex Rose and David Dubinsky. The party evolved into a reformist group ...
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948-2008 by Hal Erickson
Cast: Jenna Elfman (Alex Rose); Dabney Coleman (Bill Rose); Josh Randall (Scott Larson); Jillian ...
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
SCREENPLAY: Alex Rose. PRODUCERS: Dorothy Berwin, Sarah Curtis. CINEMATOGRAPHY: David johnson. EDITING: Robin Sales. MUSIC: Stephen Warbeck. PRODUCTION DESIGN: Mark Leese. ART DIRECTION: Caroline Grebbell.
by Abby H. P. Werlock
"The Briefcase" Jill McCorkle, "Magic Words" Kevin Moffett, "OneDogYear" Richard Powers, "Modulation" Annie Proulx, "Them Old Cowboy Songs" Ron Rash, "Into the Gorge" Alex Rose, "Ostracon" Ethan Rutherford, "The Peripatetic Coffin" ...
The Lexicon (1998)
by William Frank Buckley
Alex Rose — are copiously reported; and Adlai Stevenson, John Kennedy, and Lyndon Johnson all appeared in person to accept the Party's ...
by Larry Sabato, Howard R. Ernst
Alex Rose (president of the Hatters' ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Rose
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alex Rose
Sir Alex Rose plaque
Photo credit: Matt From London
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alex Rose to find many related words and phrases!