On this page:
Who is Alex Vetchinsky?
Alex Vetchinsky was a British film art director and production designer, nominated for BAFTA Film Award. Vetchinsky worked on more than a hundred productions during a career that lasted between 1928 and 1974. He was employed for many years at Gainsborough Pictures. He later worked frequently for Rank, including on several Carry On films.
- also known as Alec Hyman Vetchinsky, A. Vetchinsky, Alec Vetchinsky, Alexander Vetchinsky, Vetchinsky
- born on (111 years ago) in London
- nationality: England, United Kingdom
- profession: Film art director, set decorator, production designer
- died on (35 years ago) in Hove
- nomination: - nominated to BAFTA Award for Best British Art Direction (Black and White) - "Rotten to the Core"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Vetchinsky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
cinematograPher: Geoffrey Unsworth eDitor: Sidney Hayers art Direction: Alex Vetchinsky music: William Alwyn cast: Second Officer Charles Herbert Lightoller: Kenneth More. Capt.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Vetchinsky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: