On this page:
- Alex Vincent: Alexander Vincent LoScialpo, best known as Alex Vincent, is an American former child actor, best known for his childhood role as Andy Barclay in the American films Child's Play and Child's Play 2, later reprising the role in "Curse of Chucky". As of 2008, he makes a living as a sound engineer in the Tampa Bay area.
- Alex Vincent: Alex Shumway was the drummer for the bands Spluii Numa and, later, one of the pioneers of the grunge scene, Green River. After the disbanding of Green River in 1987, he returned to college, eventually ending up in Japan working and studying international studies at Sophia University in Tokyo. He later moved back to the United States in1995 to work in politics and labor union related organizations.
- also known as Alex Shumway, Alex Vincent Shumway
- born on (50 years ago) in Sacramento
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Drummer, actor
- member of musical groups:
- parent of
- filmography: played Alex in "Big in Japan"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alex Vincent
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Alexander J. Vincent
author = "Alex Vincent" ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Vincent
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alex Vincent
Star of the Child's Play series.
Photo credit: Greg2600
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alex Vincent to find many related words and phrases!