On this page:
- Alex Watson: Alexander Francis "Alex" Watson is an English former professional footballer who made more than 400 appearances in the Football League playing for Liverpool, Derby County, A.F.C. Bournemouth, Gillingham, Torquay United and Exeter City. He is the younger brother of the former Everton player Dave Watson, and like his brother, played as a central defender.
- Alex Watson is an Australian modern pentathlete. He competed at the 1984, 1988 and 1992 Summer Olympics.
- born on (58 years ago) in Mosman
- Alex Watson was an Australian professional rugby league footballer of the 1950s. An Australian international and Queensland interstate representative three-quarter back, he played club football in the Brisbane Rugby League premiership for Western Suburbs.
- born on (84 years ago)
- Alex Watson: Alexander Watson succeeded Alfred Jones as secretary-manager of Birmingham. He was appointed following Jones's retirement after the club were relegated from the First Division in 1908. At the end of the 1909–10 season Birmingham finished bottom of the Second Division and had to apply for re-election to the Football League. At this point, after two years in charge, Watson handed over responsibility for team affairs to former player Bob McRoberts, who became the club's first dedicated team manager.
- nationality: England
- Alex Watson is the brother of actress Emma Watson.
- Alex Watson is an actor.
- also known as Alexander Chris Watson
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alex Watson (actor)
- Alex Watson is a British weather presenter. Currently employed by ITV Tyne Tees & Border.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Watson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alex Watson for some fun with words!