Alex Winter (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alex Winter?
Alex Winter: Alexander Ross "Alex" Winter is an English actor, film director and screenwriter, best known for his role as Bill S. Preston Esq. in the 1989 film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and its 1991 sequel Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. He is also well known for his role as Marko in the 1987 cult classic The Lost Boys, and for co-writing, co-directing and starring in the 1993 film Freaked.
- also known as Alexander Winter, Alexander Ross Winter, Alex Winter Esq., Alexander Ross "Alex" Winter
- born on (49 years ago) in London, child of Gregg Mayer and Ross Albert Winter
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- education: New York University
- profession: Film director, actor, screenwriter, television director, film producer
- parent of Leroy Winter
- played Bill S. Preston, Esq. in "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"
- "Death Wish 3"
- played Nanomech (Voice) in "Ben 10: Alien Swarm"
- played Dr. John William Polidori in "Haunted Summer"
- played Bill in "Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey"
- played Marko in "The Lost Boys"
- played TV Gangster in "The Borrowers"
- played Assistant in "Grand Piano"
- played Schatzi Greenspace in "Rosalie Goes Shopping"
- TV series:
- film written: Downloaded
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Winter (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEX WINTER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alex Winter!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Winter to see it in context!