On this page:
Who is Alex Wolff?
Alex Wolff: Alexander Draper Wolff, better known by his stage name Alex Wolff, is an American actor, drummer, guitarist, and singer-songwriter. He first gained recognition for his starring role in the Nickelodeon musical comedy series The Naked Brothers Band which was created and produced by his mother Polly Draper, and also starred in the TV medical drama In Treatment.
- also known as Alexander Michael Wolff, Alexander Draper Wolff, Naked Brothers Band, The Naked Brothers Band, Alexander Draper "Alex" Wolff
- born on (18 years ago) in Manhattan, child of Michael Wolff and Polly Draper
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Drummer, actor, musician, composer, guitarist, keyboard player, singer-songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Bubblegum pop, Rock music, Pop music, Independent music
- "The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie"
- played Alex in "Sidekicks"
- played Alex in "Mystery Girl"
- played Alex in "Operation Mojo"
- played Alex in "Naked Idol"
- "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- played Clayton in "The Sitter"
- "Mr. Troop Mom"
- played Timmy Barsky in "A Birder's Guide to Everything"
- played Alex Wolff in "Battle of the Bands"
- TV series: played Alex in "The Naked Brothers Band" between and (2 years and 2 months)
- Alex Wolff a.k.a. Alex is a fictional character from the 2007 tv program The Naked Brothers Band.
- read more about Alex
- Alex Wolff is a fictional character from the 2007 TV program The Naked Brothers Band.
- Alex Wolff is a fictional character in 2007 film Battle of the Bands.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alex Wolff
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Geoff Hamilton, Brian Jones
Work Author: Ken Follett Aspy thriller setin Egypt during World War II, TheKey to Rebecca primarily deals with the efforts ofa British officer, Major William Vandam,tocatch theNazi agent Alex Wolff, who hasbeen feeding crucial information ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alex Wolff
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alex Wolff
Singer and star of Patriots Day and Jumanji. NYC Feb '17.
Photo credit: Greg2600
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alex Wolff to see it in context!