Alexa Ray Joel
On this page:
Who is Alexa Ray Joel?
Alexa Ray Joel is an American singer, songwriter, and pianist. She is the daughter and only child of singer-songwriter Billy Joel and first child of model Christie Brinkley. She released an EP Sketches and several singles on independent record labels. She has performed at numerous charity events and New York City fashion events, and in 2010 was chosen to be the spokesmodel for Prell shampoo.
- also known as Joel, Alexa Ray
- born on (30 years ago) in Manhattan, child of Christie Brinkley and Billy Joel
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter
- genres: Pop music, Soul music, Blues, Jazz, Adult contemporary music, Rock music
- read more about Alexa Ray Joel (blues artist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexa Ray Joel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexa Ray Joel to see it in context!