Alexander Abraham is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
- Alexander Abraham: Alexander "Alex" Abraham is a former Armenian-German professional boxer residing in Berlin, Germany. On 25 October 2008 he won the vacant EBU-EE light middleweight title from Roman Dzhuman and retained it twice. He is the younger brother of Arthur Abraham.
- Alexander Abraham was a German track and field athlete who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics.
- born on (130 years ago)
- nationality: Germany
- died in (44 years ago)
- Alexander Abraham is a media manager.
- profession: Businessperson
- award: - Echo Award for Best Marketing Performance
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Abraham
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEXANDER ABRAHAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander Abraham!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Abraham for some fun with words!