Alexander Acha is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
Who is Alexander Acha?
Alexander Acha Alemán is a Latin Grammy winning Mexican singer-songwriter.
- also known as Alexander Acha Alemán
- born on (29 years ago) in Mexico City, child of Emmanuel
- nationality: Mexico
- religion: Catholicism
- education: Berklee College of Music
- profession: Singer-songwriter
- genre: Latin pop
- albums: "La Vida Es...", "Super 6: Alexander Acha", "Te Amo", "Voy X +", "Voy", "Te Amo (Dance Remix)"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best New Artist
- Latin Grammy Award for Best New Artist
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Short Form Music Video - "Amiga"
- official website: www.alexanderacha.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Acha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Acha for some fun with words!