On this page:
Who is Alexander Baron?
Alexander Baron was a British author and screenwriter. He is best known for his highly acclaimed novel about D-Day entitled From the City from the Plough and his London novel The Lowlife.
- also known as Joseph Alexander Bernstein, J. Alexander Baron
- born on (97 years ago) in Maidenhead, child of Barnet Bernstein
- nationality: England
- education: Hackney Downs School
- profession: Screenwriter, author
- Marriage with Delores Salzedo since
- died on (16 years ago) in Hampstead
- written works: "Queen of the East", "Franco is dying", "The golden princess", "From the city, from the plough", "Gentle folk", "Seeing life", "Rosie Hogarth", "King Dido", "With hope, farewell", "The wine of Etna"
- films written:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Baron
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sorrel Kerbel
Alexander Baron Dvora Baron Hanokh Bartov Giorgio Bassani Jurek Becker Maya Bejerano ALPHABETICAL LIST OF ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Baron
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexander Baron to see it in context!