On this page:
- Alexander Bell: Alexander Patrick Bell was an Argentine born English cricketer. Bell was a right-handed batsman. He was born at Rosario, Santa Fe.
- Alexander Bell was a Los Angeles, California, merchant both before and after that city became a part of the United States. He was elected to the first Los Angeles Common Council, the city's governing body, on July 1, 1850, but resigned on September 26 of that year.
- Alexander Bell a.k.a. Alexander F. Bell was the head football coach for the Villanova University Wildcats football team from 1960 to 1966. He compiled a record of 35–30–0 and took the Wildcats to two bowl games—the 1961 Sun Bowl and 1962 Liberty Bowl—where Villanova won the Sun Bowl 17–9 over Wichita State, but lost the Liberty Bowl 0–6 against Oregon State.
- read more about Alexander F. Bell
- Alexander Bell was the father of Alexander Melville Bell.
- born in (226 years ago)
- profession: Teacher
- parent of Alexander Melville Bell
- died in (151 years ago)
There are other people with in their name, like Alexander Bell Patterson.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Bell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Wherein Any Passage May be Found by the Recollection of Any Material Word in It. ...
Montrose, 11 Alexander Balfour, merchant, Dundee - Alexander Bell, merchant , do Thomas Bell, merchant, do John T. Baxter, increhant, do George Boyd, barber, de George Boyd, manufacturer, do William Baxter, senior, manufacturer, ...
by Oxford University Press
Alexander Bell has left a few engravings including: Sir Hew Dalrymple ofDrummore, George Drummond of Edinburgh, Andrew Duncan and Alexander Duncan after Allen Ramsay. BELL, Charles (Sir) British, 18th — 19th century, male.
by Francess G. Halpenny
Barsalou, Joseph Beany, William Begg, Alexander Bell, Robert ...
The Encyclopedia Britannica (1922)
a dictionary of arts, sciences, literature and general information by Hugh Chisholm
YOUNG, ALEXANDER BELL FILSON. (F.Y.) Editor of the Saturday Review.
by John Hannavy
Felice Béchard, Henri and Emile, and Délié, Hipployte Becquerel, Edmond Alexandre Bede, Cuthbert Bedford, Francis Beere, Daniel Manders Behles, Edmondo Belgium Belitski, Ludwig, and von Minutoli, Baron Alexander Bell, William Bell, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Bell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Bell to find many related words and phrases!