On this page:
- Alexander Black a.k.a. Alex Black: Alexander Anthony ″Alex″ Black is an American television and motion picture actor. Black was born in Redwood City, California. He has appeared in several popular movies; he mostly recently portrayed Seth Powers in Nickelodeon's hit series, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. As well as minor role on Charmed. He is also seen on a commercial of Wal-Mart for the PlayStation 3 and Ocean's Thirteen.
- read more about Alex Black (actor)
- Alexander Black was a Scottish architect, born in Edinburgh around 1790, and who rose to fame principally due to his association with George Heriot’s School where he acted as Superintendent of Works for most of his active life.
- Alexander Black was a Scottish-born surveyor who worked for most of career in Victoria, Australia and was Surveyor General of Victoria for six years from 1886.
- Alexander Black is an author.
- born in (156 years ago)
- died in (75 years ago)
- written works: "Photography, indoors and out", "Killer Unmasked", "The girl and the guardsman", "A capital courtship", "Captain Kodak", "American husbands", "Jo Ellen", "Modern daughters", "The seventh angel", "The Latest Thing And Other Things", "The Great Desire", "The story of Ohio"
- Alexander Black: Alexander Kamloop Black was a political figure in Manitoba. He represented St. Pauls from 1876 to 1878 in the Legislative Assembly of Manitoba.
There are other people with in their name, like Alexander Black Robertson.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Black
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas SHERIDAN (M.A., Teacher of Elocution.)
David Beatty, Michael Butler Andrcw Bully Alexander Black, Belfast Hugh Boyd, Ballycastle Davis Boyd, Ditto Adam Black, Dromore Nicholas Ban'ry ...
by Richard Zuczek
Roberta Sue Alexander Black, Jeremiah Sullivan (1810-1883) Jeremiah S. Black, lawyer, U.S. attorney general, and political advisor, was born near Stony Creek, Pennsylvania .
by Richard Zuczek
Roberta Sue Alexander Black, Jeremiah Sullivan (1810–1883) Jeremiah S. Black, lawyer, U.S. attorney general, and political advisor, was born near Stony Creek, Pennsylvania .
A Dictionary of Artists who Have Exhibited Works in the Principal London Exhibitions of Oil Paintings from 1760 to 1880 (1884)
Black, Alexander Black, A. E. . Black, Edwin Black, Emma L. Black. G. B. . Black, J. . Biack, Miss Mar Black, N. . . Black, TnoMas Black all, J. . Blackreard, C. Blackrourne, J. F. Blackrurn, C. Blackruhn, E. L. Blackrurn, Mrs. H Blackrurn, ...
by Patrick Hanks, Richard Coates, Peter McClure
Alexander Black, in IGI (Cromdale, Inverness); Neill Black ...
by Shailer Mathews, Gerald Birney Smith
ALEXANDER BLACK DEATH.
A Practical and Scientific Encyclopedia of Horticulture for Gardeners and Botanists by George Nicholson
Alexander Black, Allan Stewart, Bessie Smei.lie, Bobby Harper, John E. Martin, Lilybank Gem, Maggie Benson, Mary Mitchell, Miss Allan, Mrs. Gladstone, Mrs. John Hunter, William Fulton, Winnie Irvine. Class II. White Grounds.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Black
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander Black
Private Alexander Black
9 Battalion, Highland Light Infantry (Glasgow Highlanders)
Pte Black died on 15 July 1916.
He is buried at Delville Wood Cemetery, Longueval.
Faces of the First World War
The full story is not always known to us. If you know more, please tell us in the comments below.
Find out more about this First World War Centenary project at...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexander Black to see it in context!