On this page:
- Alexander Brough was an American lawyer and politician from New York.
- Alexander Brough is a film producer.
- also known as Alex Brough
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Charles Bradley: Soul of America
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Brough
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
19— Alexander Brough. 20— William C. Hecht. 21— Moses M. McKee.
A Dictionary, Geographical, Statistical, and Historical, of the Various Countries, Places, and Principal Natural Objects in the World (1847)
Illustrated with Maps
o: 'ol oino on 'h', army of lyrrhos may have been * * *h} ch Alexander brough' from the banks of the indus. ing it a hideous appearance, is not only found on the continent, but in Madagascar and the Canary Islands.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Brough
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: