On this page:
Who is Alexander Bullock?
Alexander Bullock: Alexander Hamilton Bullock was the 26th Governor of Massachusetts from 1866 to 1869 and helped create the New England Emigrant Aid Society in 1855.
- also known as Mayor Alexander H. Bullock
- born on (199 years ago) in Worcester County
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Politician, lawyer
- Marriage with Elvira Hazard
- died on (133 years ago) in Worcester County
- written work: "The centennial situation of woman"
Alexander Bullock is a fictional character from the 1936 film My Man Godfrey.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Bullock
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Horace A. Laffaye
Maurice Kingscote, Alexander Bullock, Capt. Frank Spicer, Maj. Trevor Horn Aldershot Charles Davies-Gilbert, Capt. Frederick Byass, Capt. Geoffrey Fielden, Maj. Gabriel Breitmeyer Toulston J.F. Holdsworth, Raymond Hill-Forster, Capt.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Bullock
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: