On this page:
- Alexander Carson was an author, pastor-teacher and theologian.
- born in (239 years ago) in Ireland
- died on (171 years ago)
- written works: "Exposition of Ruth and Esther", "The Knowledge Of Jesus", "Confidence in God in times of danger", "The theories of inspiration on the Rev. Daniel Wilson, Rev. Dr. Pye Smith and the Rev. Dr. Dick, proved to be erroneous", "History of providence, as manifested in scripture", "Ecclesiastical Polity of the New Testament"
- Alexander Carson is a film producer, editor and director, screenwriter, actor, cinematographer and film score composer.
- Alexander Carson is a football player.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Carson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alexander Carson Stamm, of Harris- burg, a member of the law firm of Olmsted & Stamm which,
Alexander Carson Stamm was born October 22, 1863, in Elizabethtown, Lancaster county, Pennsylvania, son of Rev. John S. and Elizabeth ...
by Dan L. Thrapp
Maloney, "Alexander Carson, Wilhamot Freeman." Oreg. Hist. Quar.. Vol. XXXIX, No. 1 (Mar., 1938), 16-21; Clarke, Lewis and Clark. Glendale, Calif., Arthur H. Clark Co.
Embracing Biblical, Historical, Doctrinal, and Practical Theology and Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Biography from the Earliest Times to the Present Day
About 1803 Alexander Carson (q.v.), who had been graduated a few years before from the University of Glasgow and was pastor of a Presbyterian church at Tubbermore with ample state support, reached 9. Alexan- convictions in favor of ...
by J. Gordon Melton
Alexander Carson, Baptism . . . Its Mode and Subjects (Grand Rapids, Mich.: Kregel Publications, 1981); Nicholas Lossky, et al., eds., Dictionary of the Ecumenical Movement (Geneva/ Grand K ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Carson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Carson for some fun with words!