On this page:
- Alexander County is a county located in the U.S. state of North Carolina. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,198. Its county seat is Taylorsville.
- also known as Alexander County, North Carolina
- founded in (169 years ago)
- part of North Carolina, Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton, NC Metropolitan Statistical Area
- capital: Taylorsville
- Alexander County is the southernmost county of the U.S. state of Illinois. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,238. Its county seat is Cairo.
- also known as Alexander County, Illinois
- founded in (197 years ago)
- part of Illinois, Cape Girardeau-Jackson, MO-IL Micropolitan Statistical Area
- capital: Cairo
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander County
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Environmental Impact Statement
Flood Hazard Alexander County is a participant in the National Flood Insurance ( NFI) Emergency program. However, stream crossings involved in project R-l016 are not designated as Flood Hazard areas. Iredell County is a participant in the ...
by Hossein Bidgoli
The Alexander County IMS California climate The CARES IMS The Cincinnati Area Geographic Information System (CAGIS) The City of Lincoln/Lancaster County (Nebraska) IMS Digital ...
by Douglas M. Considine, Glenn D. Considine
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania; Alexander County, North Carolina; Hancock County, Illinois, and the Joplin District, Missouri, Dolomite was named for Deodat deDolomieu, who first described its characteristics. See also Limestone. DOLPHIN.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander County
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexander County
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander County for some fun with words!