On this page:
- Alexander County is a county located in the U.S. state of North Carolina. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,198. Its county seat is Taylorsville.
- also known as Alexander County, North Carolina
- founded in (169 years ago)
- part of North Carolina, Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton, NC Metropolitan Statistical Area
- capital: Taylorsville
- Alexander County is the southernmost county of the U.S. state of Illinois. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,238. Its county seat is Cairo.
- also known as Alexander County, Illinois
- founded in (197 years ago)
- part of Illinois, Cape Girardeau-Jackson, MO-IL Micropolitan Statistical Area
- capital: Cairo
Printed books with definitions for Alexander County
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Environmental Impact Statement
Flood Hazard Alexander County is a participant in the National Flood Insurance ( NFI) Emergency program. However, stream crossings involved in project R-l016 are not designated as Flood Hazard areas. Iredell County is a participant in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander County
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexander County
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander County for some fun with words!