On this page:
- Alexander Edwards VC was a Scottish recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest and most prestigious award for gallantry in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces.
- born on (130 years ago) in Lossiemouth
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Soldier
- died on (97 years ago) in Bapaume of killed in action
- award: - Victoria Cross (“In recognition of most conspicuous bravery that took place on July 31, 1917 as Sergeant of the Seaforth Highlanders during the First World War.")
- Alexander Edwards: Alexander McKay Edwards was a Conservative member of the Canadian House of Commons. He was born in Bothwell, Ontario and became a manufacturer and pharmacist.
- Alexander Edwards is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Battlefield
- Alexander Edwards is the father of Perrie Edwards.
- parent of Perrie Edwards
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Edwards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Second supplement by Donald G. Davis
"Margaret Alexander Edwards : ...
by Newton Bateman, Paul Selby
Alexander Edwards and Charlotte White AtLee, the latter of whom was a daughter of a prominent Philadelphia physician, Dr. Edwin Augustus AtLee. Judge Alexander Edwards belonged to the Jonathan Edwards branch of that family.
Volume 33 - The Wellesley College Library to Zoological Literature: A Review by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
Margaret Alexander Edwards, and Margaret Scoggin. Many librarians also began contributing to library literature, with ...
Encyclopedia Of World War I (2005)
A Political, Social, And Military History by Spencer C. Tucker, Priscilla Mary Roberts
British Sergeant Alexander Edwards of the Seaforth Highlanders being decorated by King George V for gallantry north of Ypres. (Sir J. A. Hammerton, A Popular History of the Great War: A Year of Attrition, 1917, Vol.4, The Fleetway House, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Edwards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Edwards for some fun with words!