On this page:
- Alexander Edwards VC was a Scottish recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest and most prestigious award for gallantry in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces.
- born on (130 years ago) in Lossiemouth
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Soldier
- died on (97 years ago) in Bapaume of killed in action
- award: - Victoria Cross (“In recognition of most conspicuous bravery that took place on July 31, 1917 as Sergeant of the Seaforth Highlanders during the First World War.")
- Alexander Edwards: Alexander McKay Edwards was a Conservative member of the Canadian House of Commons. He was born in Bothwell, Ontario and became a manufacturer and pharmacist.
- Alexander Edwards is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Battlefield
- Alexander Edwards is the father of Perrie Edwards.
- parent of Perrie Edwards
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Edwards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Second supplement by Donald G. Davis
"Margaret Alexander Edwards : ...
by Newton Bateman, Paul Selby
Alexander Edwards and Charlotte White AtLee, the latter of whom was a daughter of a prominent Philadelphia physician, Dr. Edwin Augustus AtLee. Judge Alexander Edwards belonged to the Jonathan Edwards branch of that family.
A Systematic Treatise on the Theory and Practice of Surgery by John Ashhurst
Alexander Edwards met with a case in which the whole testicle protruded through an opening which followed a scrotal abscess. The testicle was returned, a cavity having been made for its reception in the scrotum,. 1 Med.-Chir. Trans., vol.
Volume 33 - The Wellesley College Library to Zoological Literature: A Review by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
Margaret Alexander Edwards, and Margaret Scoggin. Many librarians also began contributing to library literature, with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Edwards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Edwards for some fun with words!