On this page:
- Alexander Fisher a.k.a. Alexander Fischer: Alexander Fisher is the son of Gregor Fisher and Victoria Burton.
- read more about Alexander Fischer
- Alexander Fisher was a sound engineer. For 36 years he participated in creating movies and TV programs.
- born in (112 years ago)
- Alexander Fisher, was an English silversmith and painter active in the Arts and Crafts movement in London. He was a teacher at the Slade School of Art and wrote a book about enameling and the article on "Enamel" for the Encyclopædia Britannica.
- born in (151 years ago)
- died in (79 years ago)
- Alexander Fisher a.k.a. Sash Fisher is a film crew member.
- read more about Sash Fisher
- Alexander Fisher, of Gray's Inn, London, was an English politician.
- profession: Politician
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Fisher
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopaedia britannica (1911)
a dictionary of arts, sciences, literature and general information by Hugh Chisholm
Walker, Alexander Fisher and others.
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature ... in Thirty Volumes with New American Supplement
Alexander Fisher. . Alcèe Fortier. . Commander A. F. Everett. . A. F. Hutchison. . Major A. G. F. Griffiths. . Arthur Gamgee. . Alfred von Gntschmid. . Andrew ...
by Harold T. Clifford, Peter D. Bostock
fisheri In honor of Alexander Fisher (fl. 1820) naval surgeon who collected in the Arctic flexilis fissa L.fissum, ...
by Edwin Anderson Alderman, Joel Chandler Harris, Charles William Kent
OLMSTED, ALEXANDER FISHER, educator and chemist, was born at Chapel Hill, N.C., December 20, ...
Complete Information About Harmful and Desirable Chemicals Found in Everyday Home Products, Yard Poisons, and Office Polluters by Ruth Winter
Most dyerelated clothing skin problems are caused by disperse dyes, according to Alexander Fisher, M.D., author of Contact Dermatitis, Lea& Febiger, Philadelphia, Pa., 1986. Women's nylon stocking dye rashis usually due to disperse dyes, ...
The Grove Dictionary of Art (2000)
From renaissance to impressionism : styles and movements in western art 1400-1900 by Jane Turner
Alexander Fisher (1864-1936) and others began designing ceremonial silver encrusted with exotic materials and heavy with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Fisher
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Fisher for some fun with words!