On this page:
- Alexander Garcia a.k.a. Diego Luna Alexander is a Mexican actor known for his childhood telenovela work, a starring role in the film Y tu mamá también and supporting roles in American films. He is also known for his roles in Rudo y Cursi, The Terminal, Elysium and Milk. Together with Romola Garai, he starred in the film Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. He also had minor roles in Frida and Before Night Falls and provides Spanish language narration for the National Geographic Channel documentary Great Migrations.
- Alexander Garcia is a screenwriter, film producer and actor.
- Alexander Garcia is an actor.
- Alexander Garcia is a film editor.
- also known as Alex Garcia
- profession: Film editor
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Garcia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Agamben dictionary (2011)
by Alex Murray, Jessica Whyte
Features Agamben's essay, “K”, and essays by Justin Clemens, Arne De Boever, Alexander Garcia Duttmann, Barbara Formis, Nicholas Heron, Deborah Levitt, Alex Murray, Anton Schiitz, Jessica ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Garcia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEXANDER GARCIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander Garcia!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Garcia for some fun with words!