Alexander Gauge (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alexander Gauge?
Alexander Gauge was a British actor best known for playing Friar Tuck in The Adventures of Robin Hood from 1955 to 1960.
- born on (100 years ago) in Wenzhou
- nationality: United Kingdom, China
- profession: Actor
- died on (54 years ago) in Woking of suicide
- played Tetzel in "Martin Luther"
- "Before I Wake"
- "House of Blackmail"
- "The Interrupted Journey"
- played Hankin in "Fast and Loose"
- "The Hornet's Nest"
- played Ben Woodhall in "The Great Game"
- played Chairman in "The Green Man"
- played Inspector Levins in "Port of Escape"
- played MacAllister in "Breakaway"
- played Joseph Miller in "Dance, Little Lady"
- played Wellington-Simpson in "No Smoking"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Gauge (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Gauge for some fun with words!