On this page:
- Alexander Goldstein: Alexander Leonidovich Goldstein — was a Russian writer and essayist. He was awarded the Russian Little Booker Prize, the Anti-Booker prize and the Andrei Bely Prize.
- Alexander Goldstein, also credited as Aleksandr Goldshteyn and Aleksandr Goldstein in films, is a Russian-American music composer, conductor, songwriter, record producer, film producer, director, editor and is the founder of ABG World and SportMusic.com. He was born in Moscow, USSR, into a family of Bolshoi Theater Orchestra musicians.
- also known as A. Goldshteyn, Aleksandr Goldstein, Aleksandr Goldshteyn
- born on (67 years ago) in Moscow, child of Boris Goldstein
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Gnessin Russian Academy of Music
- profession: Film score composer, film director, film producer, composer, film editor, songwriter, conductor
- official website: www.AlexanderGoldstein.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Goldstein
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
ALEXANDER GOLDSTEIN is a noted Russian Zionist to whom the success of the Zionist Organization in that country is due. In spite of prohibitory measures under the Czarist government, a very practical organization was kept up until the ...
The Advocate (1922)
America's Jewish Journal
Alexander Goldstein is a lawyer, a journalist and a public worker of Petrograd, Russia, and is being hailed as the spokesman of Russian Jewry. Mr. B. Horwich, president of the Public State Bank, chairman of the Chicago Committee, with ...
A Collection of Approximately 27,000 Quotations Pertaining to Archaeology, Architecture, Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Cosmology, Darwinism, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Medicine, Nature, Nursing, Paleontology, Philosophy, Physics, Probability, Science, Statistics, Technology, Theory, Universe, and Zoology by Carl C. Gaither, Alma E. Cavazos-Gaither
The Shortage Re-Examined American Scientist, Spring, 2266 2266 Scientist Gleick, James Goldenweiser, Alexander Goldstein, A. Gornick, Vivian Gray, Elisha Gray, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Goldstein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: