On this page:
Who is Alexander Golitzen?
Alexander Golitzen: Prince Alexander Golitzen, was a production designer who oversaw art direction on more than 300 movies.
- also known as Alex Golitzen, Prince Alexander Alexandrovich Galitzine, Prince Alexander Golitzen, Alexander Alexandrovich Galitzine, Alexander Golitsyn, Alexander Golitzen (Golitsyn)
- born on (107 years ago) in Moscow
- nationality: United States of America, Russian Empire
- profession: Film art director, film producer, production designer
- Marriage with Frances Kathryn Peters between and (72 years)
- parent of
- died on (10 years ago) in San Diego of heart failure
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Art Direction-Interior Decoration, Black-and-White - "Foreign Correspondent"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Art Direction-Interior Decoration, Black-and-White - "Sundown", with Richard Irvine
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Production Design - "That Touch of Mink", with Robert Clatworthy & George Milo
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Art Direction-Interior Decoration, Black-and-White - "To Kill a Mockingbird", with Henry Bumstead & Oliver Emert
- Academy Award for Best Art Direction-Interior Decoration, Black-and-White - "To Kill a Mockingbird", with Oliver Emert & Henry Bumstead
- Art Directors Guild Hall of Fame
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Golitzen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
cinematograPher: Russell Metty eDitor: Robert Lawrence ProDuction Design: Alexander Golitzen, Roger Forse (uncredited) art Direction: Eric Orbom set Decoration: Russell A.
by Robert Beck
Milton Krasner; art director, Alexander Golitzen, John B. Goodman; sound, Glenn E. Anderson, Bernard B. Brown; costumes, Travis Banton; paintings, John Decker; makeup, Jack P. Pierce; hairstyles, Carmen Dirigo; assistant director, ...
by Marty McGee
Cinematography; Lloyd Nosler Film Editor; Richard Day, Alexander Golitzen Art ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Carter MUSIC: Joseph Gershenson DESIGN: Alexander Golitzen "The film introduced a new kind ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Golitzen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Golitzen for some fun with words!