On this page:
- Alexander Grant a.k.a. Alex da Kid: Alexander Grant, professionally known as Alex da Kid, is an English musician and record producer from London. He has gained recognition for producing singles for Dr. Dre, Nicki Minaj, B.o.B, Eminem, and Imagine Dragons.
- read more about Alex da Kid
- Alexander Grant a.k.a. Teach Grant is an actor.
- read more about Teach Grant (actor)
- Alexander Grant was a New Zealand ballet dancer noted as a founder member of the Sadler's Wells Theatre Ballet and as a dancer with The Royal Ballet.
- Alexander Grant was an American track and field athlete who competed at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris, France.
- Alexander Grant was a Royal Navy officer, businessman, and politician in Upper Canada. During his service with the Royal Navy Grant saw action in the Seven Years' War before becoming a naval superintendent. He then embarked on a career in the ship building industry before losing much of his wealth during the American Revolution. Grant recovered, however, and rose to prominence in civil society, becoming the administrator of Upper Canada in 1805.
- Alexander Grant was a Massachusetts machinist and politician who served in the Massachusetts House of Representatives and as the sixth mayor of Chicopee, Massachusetts.
- Alexander Grant: Alexander John Grant was a Roman Catholic clergyman who briefly served as the Vicar Apostolic of the Highland District, Scotland.
- religion: Catholicism
- Alexander Grant was a merchant and political figure in Nova Scotia, Canada. He represented Pictou County in the Nova Scotia House of Assembly from 1890 to 1897 as a Liberal-Conservative member.
- born in (186 years ago)
- Alexander Grant is an author.
- born in (69 years ago)
- written works: "Solaaris", "Independence and nationhood"
- Alexander Grant appeared in 2006 film Underworld: Evolution.
- born on (44 years ago)
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alexander Grant (actor)
- Alexander Grant is a Film Writer.
- profession: Screenwriter
- film written: Mancation
"Alexander Grant" is an artwork by Cosmo Alexander, begun in (246 years ago).
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Grant
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Uniting the Kingdom? (2002)
The Making of British History by Alexander Grant, Keith Stringer
John Gillingham is Professor of History at the London School of Economics Alexander Grant is a Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Lancaster David Marquand is Director of the Political Economy Research Centre, and Professor of ...
Alexander Grant, Mrs. Robert Grantley, Lord Granville, Earl Granville, Lady Charlotte-Augusta Granville, Mrs. G. -J Granville, Mrs. B.-C Grattan, Lady Laura Graves, Rt. Rev. Charles Graves, Hons ...
by William Berry
Lieutenant-Colonel Alexander Grant. Lieutenant- Colonel John Johnson. Major Thomas Wood. Major William Elliott. Major William Imlack.
by David Perfect
Born on 9 June 1794 at Inveravon, Banffshire, Scotland, Grant (a cousin of Alexander Grant), who had previously been in government service in Gorée, moved to Bathurst from Sierra Leone in 1819 and soon established himself as one of the ...
by Larry G. Murphy, J. Gordon Melton, Gary L. Ward
Flipper William Alfred Fountain Abraham Lincoln Gaines Wesley John Gaines George Galbreath Carey Abraham Gibbs Joseph Gomez Francis Herman Gow Abraham Grant Robert Alexander Grant Sherman Lawrence Greene, ...
Branch I of Appendix II : Being Decisions Between the Years 1733 and 1754
January 26, ALEXANDER GRANT against LADY NEwMoRE, IN a APPEND, II.] ANNUALRENT. [ELCHIES.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Grant
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander Grant
Alexander Grant, Linda and Jean-Pierre
Alexander with his partner Jean-Pierre and Linda
Photo credit: Archway Andres
Quotes about Alexander Grant
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alexander Grant"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Grant to find many related words and phrases!