Alexander H. Leighton
On this page:
Who is Alexander H. Leighton?
Alexander H. Leighton: Alexander "Alec" H. Leighton was a sociologist and psychiatrist of dual citizenship. He is best known for his work on the Stirling County Study and his contributions to the field of psychiatric epidemiology.
- also known as Alexander Leighton
- born on (107 years ago) in Philadelphia
- nationality: United States of America, Canada
- died on (8 years ago) in Digby
- written works: "The governing of men", "Come near", "Explorations in social psychiatry", "Gregorio, the hand-trembler", "Human relations in a changing world", "An introduction to social psychiatry", "Lucky, the Navajo singer", "The Navaho door", "My name is legion"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Social Sciences, US & Canada (Psychology)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander H. Leighton
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander H. Leighton for some fun with words!