On this page:
Who is Alexander Hacke?
Alexander Hacke is a guitarist, bass guitarist, singer, musician and record producer from Germany. He is primarily known as a longtime member of the influential German industrial music group Einstürzende Neubauten.
- also known as Alex Hacke; Alexander von Borsig; von Borsig, Alexander; A. Hacke; Hacke; Jever Mountain Boys
- born on (50 years ago) in Neukölln
- nationality: Germany, West Germany
- profession: Musician, record producer, actor, film score composer, singer
- member of musical groups:
- parent of
- genres: Electronic music, Experimental music, Industrial music
- albums: "Filmarbeiten", "Sanctuary", "Musik zur Entspannung", "Hiroshima", "The Ship of Fools", "Mountains of Madness"
- filmography: "Crossing the Bridge: The Sound of Istanbul"
- official website: www.hacke.org
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Hacke
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Music: Alexander Hacke, Maxeo Parker. Editor: Andrew Bird. Cast: Sibel Kekilli (Sibel), Birol Ünel (Cahit), Catrin Stirebeck (Maren), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Hacke
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Hacke for some fun with words!