Alexander II of Russia
On this page:
Who is Alexander II of Russia?
Alexander II of Russia: Alexander II was the Emperor of Russia from 2 March 1855 until his assassination in 1881. He was also the King of Poland and the Grand Prince of Finland.
- also known as Alexander II, Alexander II The Liberator, Emperor Alexander II, Alexander Nikolaevich Romanov
- born on (197 years ago) in Moscow Kremlin, child of Nicholas I of Russia and Alexandra Feodorovna
- nationality: Russia
- religion: Russian Orthodox Church, Orthodox Christianity
- parent of
- Joseph Raboxicz
- Grand Duchess Alexandra Alexandrovna of Russia
- Nicholas Alexandrovich, Tsarevich of Russia
- Charlotte Henriette Sophie Jansen
- Alexander III of Russia
- Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovich of Russia
- Michael-Bogdan Oginski
- Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich of Russia
- Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia
- Antoinette Bayer
- Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich of Russia
- Grand Duke Paul Alexandrovich of Russia
- Prince George Alexandrovich Yuryevsky
- Olga Alexandrovna Yurievskaya
- Boris Alexandrovich Yurievsky
- Catherine Yurievskaya
- Constantine I of Kakheti
- died on (134 years ago) in Winter Palace of assassination, murder, regicide
- buried in Peter and Paul Cathedral
Alexander II of Russia a.k.a. Tsar Aleksandr II: Tsar Alexander II is the fictional representation of Alexander II of Russia.
- read more about Tsar Aleksandr II
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander II of Russia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Newton
ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA (1818–1881) Each Sunday without fail, Russian tsar Alexander II attended military roll call at the Mikhailovsky riding academy in St. Petersburg, accompanied by a large entourage. The traditional procession always ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander II of Russia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander II of Russia
Statue of Czar Alexander II of Russia
In Senate Square.
Photo credit: islandjoe
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander II of Russia for some fun with words!