On this page:
- Alexander James a.k.a. Alex James: Alexander "Alex" James is a British songwriter, best known for his work with Jason Derulo, Adam Lambert, Katharine McPhee, Wanessa, 2008 The X Factor winner Alexandra Burke, and South Korean female pop group Girls' Generation. His first album cut was for Scottish singer-songwriter Darius Danesh, and in 2009 penned American Idol finalist Elliot Yamin's song "This Step Alone" from Yamin's Fight For Love album. He also has songs on albums by Australian singer-songwriter Ricki-Lee Coulter, British pop group Girls Aloud member Nadine Coyle, and Charice of the TV show Glee, among others.
- Alexander James is a film assistant director.
- also known as James Alexander, Alex James
- profession: Film director
- nominated to ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Period Film - "Sherlock Holmes", with Sarah Greenwood, Niall Moroney, Nick Gottschalk, James Foster, Matthew Gray, Netty Chapman, Katie Spencer, Alison Gilham, Alice Biddle, Abe Costanza, Andrew Bennett, Ann Harmon, Bradley Schmidt, Choi Ho Man, Brian Kontz, Charles Leatherland, Chris Lowe, Chris Clarke, Daniel Swingler, Christopher Kay, David Caudle, David Allcock, Dean Clegg, Elizabeth Linn, Eva Kuntz, Elizabeth Loach, Hannah Price, Greg Williams, Hayley Easton, Helen Xenopoulos, Jamie Lynn Petagna, Jennifer Alex Nickason, Iosif Yusupov, Jessica Kosky, Jim Stanes, Julia Goldman, Kate Fenton, Jun Xu, Kerri McGill, Kristin Emery, Larry Robinson, Laura Dishington, Matthew Robinson, Lotta Wolgers, Liz Colbert, Luke Smith, Mike Stallion, Michael Auszura, Nili Lerner & Patricia Woodbridge
- ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Period Film - "Sherlock Holmes", with Sarah Greenwood, Niall Moroney, Nick Gottschalk, Matthew Gray, Netty Chapman, Katie Spencer, James Foster, Matthew Robinson, Choi Ho Man, Mike Stallion, Charles Leatherland, Elizabeth Loach, Patricia Woodbridge, Dean Clegg, Toni Barton, Helen Xenopoulos, Alice Biddle, Michael Auszura, Daniel Swingler, Temple Clark, David Allcock, Bradley Schmidt, Chris Lowe, Lotta Wolgers, Chris Clarke, Eva Kuntz, Abe Costanza, Andrew Bennett, Alison Gilham, Ann Harmon, Christopher Kay, Brian Kontz, David Caudle, Greg Williams, Elizabeth Linn, Hannah Price, Hayley Easton, Iosif Yusupov, Jennifer Alex Nickason, Jamie Lynn Petagna, Jessica Kosky, Jim Stanes, Julia Goldman, Jun Xu, Kate Fenton, Kristin Emery, Kerri McGill, Liz Colbert, Laura Dishington & Luke Smith
- Alexander James is the son of Chris Evert and Andy Mill.
There are other people with in their name, like Alexander James Caan, Alexander James Egan, Alexander James Adams, Alexander James Grant, Alexander James Wilson, Alexander James Profumo and Alexander James Anderson.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander James
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cynthia Clark Northrup, Elaine C. Prange Turney
Born in Jamaica and educated in Great Britain, Alexander James Dallas immigrated to the United States in 1783.
The General Biographical Dictionary Containing an Historical and Critical Account of the Lives and Writings of the Most Eminent Persons; ... a New Ed. by Alex. Chalmers. - London, J. Nichols 1812-1817 (1817)
by Alexander Chalmers
de *Laguerre, Louis _ Laguna, Andrew Lainez, Alexander James *Laire, Francis Xavier Lairesse, Gerard *Lahe, Arthur *Lalande, James de * J. J. F. * Lallemant, Jas. Phil. *Lallouette, Ambrose *Lamanon, R. P. *L'ambarde, William ...
by Laurel Brake, Marysa Demoor
Hope, Alexander James Beresford Beresford (j) Hudson, Edward Burgess (prin) Hulton, Edward (e) Hunt, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander James
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander James
Hello Mr. Alexander James.
via Instagram ift.tt/1QwrfgJ
Photo credit: irishmexi
View more pictures about Alexander James Adams.
Anagrams of ALEXANDER JAMES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander James!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander James to find many related words and phrases!