Alexander James Adams
On this page:
Who is Alexander James Adams?
Alexander James Adams is an American singer, musician and songwriter in the Celtic and World music genres. He blends mythical, fantasy, and traditional themes in performances, switching between instrumental fiddle and songs accompanied by guitar, bodhrán, and fiddle playing. He has also been a popular and influential artist in the field of filk music.
- also known as Heather Alexander; Alexander, Heather
- born on (53 years ago) in United States of America
- member of musical groups:
- genres: World music, Celtic music
- albums: "Cat and the Fiddle", "Balance of Nature", "A Gypsy's Home: Songs of the Roving Life", "Shadow Stalker: Songs of Vanyel's Time", "Wanderlust", "Insh' Allah: The Music of Lion's Blood", "Midsummer", "Life's Flame", "Arms of the Sea", "Everafter", "Songsmith: Songs From Andre Norton's Witch World", "Merlin's Descendants", "Heather Alexander and the Album of Secrets", "Festival Wind", "Freedom, Flight, & Fantasy: Songs by Mercedes Lackey and Leslie Fish", "A Familiar Promise", "Little Red Hood", "UnSeelie Self", "Harvest Season: Second Cutting"
- official website: www.heatherlands.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander James Adams
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary Of British And Irish Botantists And Horticulturalists Including plant collectors, flower painters and garden designers (1994)
by Ray Desmond
BRUCE, Alexander James Adams (c. 1843- ) Nurseryman, Edge Lane ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander James Adams
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexander James Adams
Click on an item to view that photo: