On this page:
Who is Alexander Kaun?
Alexander Kaun: Alexander "Sasha" Olegovich Kaun is a Russian professional basketball player for CSKA Moscow of the VTB United League. He played college basketball in the United States with the University of Kansas for four seasons, including the 2007–2008 national championship team. He was drafted in the second round of the 2008 NBA Draft by the Seattle SuperSonics, with the 56th overall pick. His draft rights were then traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers for cash considerations.
- also known as Alexander Olegovich Kaun, Alexandr Kaun, Sasha Kaun
- born on (30 years ago) in Tomsk, child of Oleg Kaun and Olga Kaun
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Basketball player
- Marriage with Taylor Kaun
- medal: The London 2012 Summer Olympics - Bronze medal for Russia in Basketball at the 2012 Summer Olympics – Men's tournament, with Evgeny Voronov, Alexey Shved, Anton Ponkrashov, Timofey Mozgov, Sergei Monia, Andrei Kirilenko, Dmitry Khvostov, Victor Khryapa, Sergey Karasev, Vitaly Fridzon, Semyon Antonov
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Kaun
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joseph T Shipley,
Alexander Kaun, U. of Calif.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Kaun
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Kaun for some fun with words!