On this page:
Who is Alexander Kazhdan?
Alexander Kazhdan: Alexander Petrovich Kazhdan was a Soviet-American Byzantinist.
- also known as Alexander Petrovich Kazhdan, A. Kazhdan
- born on (93 years ago) in Moscow
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Judaism
- education: Moscow State University
- parent of David Kazhdan
- died on (18 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- written works: "L' aristocrazia bizantina", "A history of Byzantine literature", "Kak chelovek sozdal boga", "Vozniknovenie i sushchnostʹ pravoslavii͡a︡", "Vizantiĭskai͡a︡ kulʹtura", "Authors and texts in Byzantium", "Byzanz und seine Kultur", "Derevni͡a︡ i gorod v Vizantii, IX-X vv", "Dva dni͡a︡ iz zhizni Konstantinopoli͡a︡", "People and power in Byzantium", "V poiskakh minuvshikh stoletiĭ", "Nikita Khoniat i ego vremi︠a︡"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Kazhdan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Siegbert Uhlig
habiti Acta, Salamanca - Nantes 1987, 277-92; GlANFRANCO FlACCADORI, "Ethiopians", in : ALEXANDER KaZHDAN et al. (eds.), The Oxford Dictionary of Byzantium, New York ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Kazhdan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: