On this page:
Who is Alexander Kerensky?
Alexander Kerensky: Alexander Fyodorovich Kerensky was a lawyer and major political leader before the Russian Revolutions of 1917 belonging to a moderate socialist party, called Trudoviks.
- also known as Aleksandr Fyodorovich Kerensky, Kerenski
- born on (134 years ago) in Ulyanovsk, child of Fyodor Kerensky and Nadezhda Adler
- nationality: United States of America, Russia
- religion: Eastern Christianity, Orthodox Christianity
- education: Saint Petersburg State University
- profession: Politician, lawyer
- parent of
- died on (45 years ago) in New York City
- written works: "The catastrophe", "The prelude to bolshevism", "Russia and history's turning point"
Alexander Kerensky is a fictional character from the 2008 drama film Admiral.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Kerensky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Elliott Johnson, David Walker, Daniel Gray
Lvov remained as prime minister and appointed the socialist Alexander Kerensky minister of war, while Soviet representatives were included in a new coalition cabinet that included Menshevik, Tradovik, Popular Socialist, and Socialist ...
A Comprehensive Reference Work by Thomas Edward Finegan
— Alexander Kerensky becomes Russian premier, succeeding Lvoff. 20. — Drawing of draft numbers for American conscript army begins. 22. — Siam at war with Germany and Austria.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Kerensky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alexander Kerensky to learn how to say it correctly!