On this page:
Who is Alexander Kerensky?
Alexander Kerensky: Alexander Fyodorovich Kerensky was a lawyer and major political leader before the Russian Revolutions of 1917 belonging to a moderate socialist party, called Trudoviks.
- also known as Aleksandr Fyodorovich Kerensky, Kerenski
- born on (134 years ago) in Ulyanovsk, child of Fyodor Kerensky and Nadezhda Adler
- nationality: United States of America, Russia
- religion: Eastern Christianity, Orthodox Christianity
- education: Saint Petersburg State University
- profession: Politician, lawyer
- parent of
- died on (45 years ago) in New York City
- written works: "The catastrophe", "The prelude to bolshevism", "Russia and history's turning point"
Alexander Kerensky is a fictional character from the 2008 drama film Admiral.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Kerensky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by The Staff of Congressional Quarterly
Petersburg, Alexander Kerensky where ...
Collier's New Encyclopedia (1921)
A Loose-leaf and Self-revising Reference Work ; with Illustrations and Ninety-six Maps
ALEXANDER KERENSKY passing and the former soldiers of the Czar broke into a disgraceful rout within a few weeks. This failure caused a new change in the government at Petrograd; Kerensky, the compromise between the extreme ...
by Elliott Johnson, David Walker, Daniel Gray
Lvov remained as prime minister and appointed the socialist Alexander Kerensky minister of war, while Soviet representatives were included in a new coalition cabinet that included Menshevik, Tradovik, Popular Socialist, and Socialist ...
A Comprehensive Reference Work by Thomas Edward Finegan
— Alexander Kerensky becomes Russian premier, succeeding Lvoff. 20. — Drawing of draft numbers for American conscript army begins. 22. — Siam at war with Germany and Austria.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Kerensky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alexander Kerensky to learn how to say it correctly!