On this page:
- Alexander Laszlo was a Hungarian-American pianist, musical composer, arranger and inventor. He was born Sandor Totis, but used the professional name of Alexander Laszlo as a composer and music publisher.
- also known as Alex Laszlo, Sandor Totis, San, László Sándor
- born on (120 years ago) in Budapest
- nationality: Hungary, United States of America
- profession: Composer, film score composer, pianist, music arranger, inventor, teacher, conductor, film producer
- died on (45 years ago) in Los Angeles
- Alexander Laszlo an American systems scientist, known as co-founder and President of Syntony Quest and former Director of the Doctoral Program in Management at the Graduate School of Business Administration & Leadership, Mexico. He is also President-Elect of the International Society for the Systems Sciences.
- Alexander Laszlo a.k.a. Aleksandr Laslo is a film director.
- read more about Aleksandr Laslo (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Laszlo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Dunning
ORCHESTRA: Alexander Laszlo. PRODUCER: Al Paschall, with Jim Chadwick and Ann James. DIRECTOR: Axel Gruenberg. This Is Your Life, though mainly remembered as a long-running TV show, began on radio. Created by Ralph ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Laszlo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: