On this page:
- Alexander Lee a.k.a. Lee Alexander is an American bassist, songwriter, and music producer best known for his work on Norah Jones's albums Come Away With Me, Feels Like Home, and Not Too Late.
- also known as Alexander, Lee
- profession: Bassist, songwriter, record producer
- member of musical group The Little Willies
- Alexander Lee was a Canon of Windsor from 1469 to 1480.
- Alexander Lee is an American football running back for the Florida Atlantic Owls.
- Alexander Lee is a film director, editor and screenwriter.
- also known as Alexander L. Lee
- profession: Film director, film editor, screenwriter
- read more about Alexander Lee (film director)
- Alexander Lee is a film cinematographer.
- profession: Cinematographer, film director, screenwriter
- Alexander Lee: Dr. Alexander Christopher Lee is a British historian and political theorist. He was educated at the King’s School, Worcester, Trinity College, Cambridge, and the University of Edinburgh.
- Alexander Lee appeared in the 2010 film How Do You Know.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alexander Lee (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Lee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
HOWARD, Leon Alexander Lee [1914–78, English journalist and novelist] Alexander 520 ...
their physical and political geography : together with a brief notice of all the capitals, principal towns, and villages ... by William Henry Wells
Learmouth, Alexander Lee, Benjamin ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Lee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander Lee
Annie McKinnon and Alexander Lee
Photo credit: vivevans
Anagrams of ALEXANDER LEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander Lee!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Lee to find many related words and phrases!