On this page:
Who is Alexander Liberman?
Alexander Liberman: Alexander Semeonovitch Liberman was a Russian-American magazine editor, publisher, painter, photographer, and sculptor. He held senior artistic positions during his 32 years at Condé Nast Publications.
- also known as Либерман, Александр
- born on (103 years ago) in Kiev
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Judaism
- profession: Photographer, artist, editor, art director, publisher, painter, sculpture, visual artist
- died on (16 years ago) in Miami
- written works: "Marlene Display Copy", "MARLENE WITH CD", "Artist in His Studio", "Campidoglio", "Painting and sculpture, 1950-1970", "Greece, gods, and art", "The art and technique of color photography"
"Alexander Liberman" is a book by Barbara Rose.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Liberman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William H. Taft
For more than 40 years, Alexander Liberman has been associated with the Conde Nast organization. As Maureen McFadden wrote in Magazine Age, " Liberman has worked outside of the public eye to bring about changes in editorial, graphics ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Liberman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexander Liberman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexander Liberman to see it in context!