Alexander Lokshin (composer)
On this page:
Who is Alexander Lokshin?
Alexander Lokshin: Aleksandr Lazarevich Lokshin was a Russian composer of classical music. He was born on September 19, 1920, in the town of Biysk, in the Altai Region, Western Siberia, and died in Moscow on June 11, 1987.
- also known as A. Lokshin, Александр Лазаревич Локшин, Aleksandr Lokshin, Lokshin Alexander Lazarevich, Aleksandr Lazarevich Lokshin
- born on (94 years ago) in Biysk, child of Lazar Lokshin and Maria Korotkina
- nationality: Russia
- education: Moscow Conservatory
- profession: Composer
- parent of Alexander Alexandrovich Lokshin
- died on (28 years ago) in Moscow
- albums: "Symphony no. 4 "Sinfonia stretta" / Three Scenes from Goethe's Faust", "Songs of Margaret / Symphonies Nos. 7, 10 (Moscow Chamber Orchestra feat. conductor: Rudolf Barshai)", "Symphonies nos. 5, 9, 11"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Lokshin (composer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Lokshin for some fun with words!