On this page:
- Alexander MacDonald a.k.a. Alex MacDonald: Alexander "Alex" MacDonald is a Scottish footballer who plays for Burton Albion. His previous clubs include Falkirk, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Plymouth Argyle. He has represented Scotland at under-19 and under-21 level.
- read more about Alex MacDonald
- Alexander Macdonald: Alexander Barrett Macdonald was a politician who served for several years in the legislative assembly of British Columbia and briefly in the Canadian House of Commons. He was a barrister and solicitor by career.
- Alexander Macdonald was a Scottish miner, teacher, trade union leader and Lib–Lab politician.
- born on (194 years ago)
- died on (133 years ago)
- Alexander Macdonald was a Canadian politician, the 12th Mayor of Winnipeg in 1892.
- Alexander MacDonald was a Roman Catholic bishop who served as the Vicar Apostolic of the Highland District, Scotland.
- born in (279 years ago)
- died in (224 years ago)
- Alexander Macdonald was a Scottish antiquary.
- Alexander MacDonald is an author.
- born in (107 years ago)
- written works: "Revolt In Paradise", "The Land of Ararat; or, Up the Roof of the World", "Too Late For Gordon And Khartoum", "Bangkok editor", "Tanzania: young nation in a hurry"
Alexander MacDonald is a fictional character from the book No Great Mischief.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander MacDonald
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Douglas S. Mack
Significantly, Alexander MacDonald is a namesake of the great eighteenth- century Gaelic poet Alasdair MacMhaighstir Alasdair, whose name in English (it will be remembered) was Alexander (or 'Sawney') MacDonald. Taken together, all ...
by John Burke
P, MacArthur, Duncan Macdonald, Alexander Macdonald, Colin Macdonald, Robert Macdonaid, Robert McDonald, John Macdonneli, George McDouall, Robert MacDowell, James Mcratt McGregor, George Hall Mackinnon, George H.
by William Berry
Lieutenant-Colonel Alexander Macdonald, Royal Artillery. Lieutenant-Colonel Augustus de Wissell, 1st Hussars, King's German Legion. Lieutenant-Colonel James Mitchell, 92d Foot. Lieutenant-Colonel George Muttlebury, 69th Foot.
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain & Ireland: Supplement, corrigenda and general index (1849)
by John Burke, Sir Bernard Burke
of John celebrated Sir Alexander Macdonald, the gallant companion of Montrose, and granddau.
by Anne Kerr, Edmund Wright
Thomas Babington, 1st Baron Macbeth Maccabees McCarran Act McCarran– Walter Act McCarthy, Joseph McClellan, George Brinton MacDonald, Flora Macdonald, Sir John Alexander MacDonald, Ramsay Macedonia Macedonia, Republic ...
PARLIAMENT'S FIRST LABOUR MEMBERS Both Alexander Macdonald (left) and Thomas Burt (right) started working life in the coal mines, and in 1874 they shared the distinction of being the first labour men to be elected members of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander MacDonald
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander MacDonald
Credit: Philippe Veldeman Photographers
Photo credit: Gaelic Arts
View more pictures about John Alexander Macdonald.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander MacDonald to find many related words and phrases!