On this page:
- Alexander Martin was the fourth and seventh Governor of the U.S. state of North Carolina from 1782 to 1784 and from 1789 to 1792.
- Alexander Martin was a Canadian politician.
- born on (173 years ago)
- nationality: Canada
- died on (94 years ago)
- Alexander Martin is an actor.
- Alexander Martin: Alexander Elsdon Martin was a British sport shooter who competed in the 1924 Summer Olympics, finishing ninth in the 600 metre free rifle competition.
- born on (120 years ago)
- Alexander Martin is a film actor, producer and editor.
- also known as Alex Martin
- profession: Film producer, film editor, actor
- read more about Alexander Martin (actor)
- Alexander Martin was an editor.
- Alexander Martin a.k.a. Alexander Campbell Martin is an author.
- read more about Alexander Campbell Martin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Martin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Darrel Martin, Ted Leeson
Parachute hook • Perfect bend Alexander Martin produces parachute patterns with "a small carrier of stout gut or fine wire which sticks out vertically from the middle of the shank of the hook. The result is that the plane of the hackle lies on ...
by Benson John Lossing, Woodrow Wilson
July, 1781 | William Hawkins 1811 Alexander Martin.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Martin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexander Martin
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALEXANDER MARTIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander Martin!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Martin to find many related words and phrases!