On this page:
- Alexander McKay was a Scottish heavyweight bare-knuckle fighter.
- born in (212 years ago)
- profession: Professional boxer
- died in (186 years ago) of injuries sustained in boxing
- Alexander McKay was a New Zealand geologist. He was born in Carsphairn, Kirkcudbrightshire, Scotland on 11 April 1841.
- Alexander McKay was mayor of Hamilton, Ontario from 1886 to 1887.
- born on (172 years ago)
- nationality: Canada
- died on (103 years ago)
- Alexander McKay is an author.
- born in (54 years ago)
- written works: "Scottish Samurai", "Sexual Ideology and Schooling"
"Alexander McKay" is a book by Thelma McKay.
- also known as "Alexander McKay: this prince of bush travellers"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander McKay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Steven G. Rogelberg
Schwall Susan Mohammed Alexander McKay Because of the need for broad representation and a wide range of expertise, group decision making is evident in product development teams, corporate boards, juries, and ...
by Francess G. Halpenny
Donald Alexander McKay, Angus McKay , ...
by Cary D. Wintz, Paul Finkelman
Charlotte Osgood Matheus, John Frederick Matthews,Ralph McClendon,Rose McGuire, George Alexander McKay, Claude McKinney,Nina Mae Mencken,H.L. Messenger,The Meyer, AnnieNathan Micheaux, Oscar Miller, Flournoy Miller, ...
by Newton Bateman
Agnes married Alexander McKay, and lives in Algonquin. Andrew J. married Sophronia Munshaw, and they live in Winchester, Tenn. Elizabeth A. married John R. Munshaw, a farmer of Algonquin Township, and they have three children : ...
by Robert T. Francoeur, Raymond J. Noonan
Alexander McKay, Ph.D., and Julie Fraser, Ph.D. Rewritten and updated by the Authors Contents Preamble 126 Demographics and a Brief Historical ...
by James Watson, Anne Hill
1⁄4 Telephoto lens invented by New Zealand geologist Alexander McKay. 1⁄4 London evening Star prints the first frontpage newspaper headline, 16 July. This read: 'Many Happy Returns of the Day – Wedding of Professor Stuart MP'.
by Thomas McAdory Owen, Marie Bankhead Owen
Alexander McKay; 3. John H., Jr. Last residence: Wetumpka. PARKER, MARSENA, Sr., former mayor of Mobile. Deceased. PARKER, WILLIAM, soldier of the American Revolution, age not given , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander McKay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander McKay
Photo credit: Graham Ó Síodhacháin