Alexander McQueen (fashion designer)
On this page:
Who is Alexander McQueen?
Alexander McQueen: Lee Alexander McQueen, CBE was a British fashion designer and couturier. He is known for having worked as chief designer at Givenchy from 1996 to 2001 and for founding his own Alexander McQueen label. His achievements in fashion earned him four British Designer of the Year awards, as well as the CFDA's International Designer of the Year award in 2003.
- also known as Lee Alexander McQueen, Lee McQueen
- born on (46 years ago) in Lewisham, child of Ronald McQueen and Joyce McQueen
- nationality: United Kingdom
- religion: Atheism
- profession: Fashion designer, visual artist, designer, artist, couturier
- Marriage with George Forsyth between and
- died on (5 years ago) in Mayfair, London of suicide, hanging
- film directed: Björk: Greatest Hits
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander McQueen (fashion designer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexander McQueen to see it in context!